The Fortune 100, along with 415,000+ customers, rely on Polycom to push the greatness of human collaboration forward every day. Take a look at the 7 reasons why Polycom has the best voice, video & telepresence conferencing:
- Ease of Use- for video collaboration to become ubiquitous, systems need to be easy to use and manage. Every aspect of the Polycom User Experience (Polycom UX) is designed with the user in mind to deliver a great collaboration experience every time.
- Open and Interoperable- We live in a world of multi-vendor environments where interoperability is critical. In a recent global survey of nearly 5,000 enterprise users of video, 60% of respondents said they “primarily use” more than one vendor’s equipment or software to videoconference; 32% use three or more. The last thing you want is a bunch of video islands separated by unbridgeable technologies.
- Low TCO- Polycom minimizes network consumption to be more scalable at a lower cost while providing affordable cloud-based service options for smaller organizations.
- Investment Protection- Polycom provides the broadest support for industry standards and protocols (including H.264, H.264 High Profile, SIP, RTV, TIP, and SVC). They also provide native integration into popular UC platforms, including Microsoft, IBM, HP, Cisco, Avaya, and Siemens, for both forward- and backward-compatibility with millions of systems without expensive gateways or added network complexity.
- Broad Range of Solutions and Delivery Options- The Polycom RealPresence Platform is intelligent infrastructure that removes the impediments to ubiquitous video by making simple-to-use, interoperable, secure video conferencing available to everyone across any network, protocol, application, or device of choice.
- Enterprise-level Security and Carrier-grade scalability- Polycom innovations give users the scalability to accommodate any scenario while providing the highest possible quality from low-bandwidth networks.
- Polycom + Ecosystem = The Complete Solution- Polycom’s partner network is an ecosystem of over 7,000 partners to integrate RealPresence voice and video solutions within their joint customers’ UC environments.